Friday 30 August 2019

Travel plans to Germany

Hi bloggers, today I going to write about to the my particular interest to visit Germany. This is a interesting country for the forestry disciplines and represent some oportunity to study and improvement. It is also very very interesting from a historical visión and the legacy preserved by cities and culture.

If I go there someday, the first thing I will do is to visit as many cities as posible and know their different landscape. In particular, I thought to visit Múnich, Frankfurt and Berlín. The second thing I Will do is to visit the Berlin Wall and travel in the city for look the humans rights monuments.

It is an ambitious plan and i like to go for some years allow me to study and travel. If I Will finish the university and work fast, I'll save mony to go there. Other posible opportunity is apply for scholarships to facilitate travel expenses.

Good wishes to you,
Regards!





5 comments:

  1. You forget speak about the beer. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve a friend in Germany, you should know him. Good luk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Germany is also a very important country for the history of Europe. nice post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Germany is where my favorite dictator was born.

    ReplyDelete

The Postgraduate studies

Hi bloggers, today I talk about the postgraduate that interest me at the moment. I have really been interested in many program's ...