Friday 6 September 2019

My best holiday

Hello Bloggers!

17 year ago in a summer of 2002, My family and me spent a month traveling around the south country and we go to visit many towns. Puerto Montt, Villarrica, Chiloé and Valdivia are some of them that I can remember in this moment.

 At that moment, I was a kid and I remember my impression for the natural landscape in this places of South. The weather was very rain and I like very much the rain. It was a first time that I visit a lake and river and It was a wonderfull experience in my life. I recomend visiting.

 Bye!



2 comments:

  1. wow this landscape is very nice, i hope you continue traveling

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were just a baby in that vacations matias jajajajs

    ReplyDelete

The Postgraduate studies

Hi bloggers, today I talk about the postgraduate that interest me at the moment. I have really been interested in many program's ...