Thursday 6 April 2017

Post 1: My autobiography

Hi bloggers: My name is Matías González and I'm forestry engineering student. I was born in Santiago 20 years ago. My primary school it was a very little public school and I studied my secondary in "Instituto Nacional". At the present I study at the Universidad de Chile and this is my second year. My only family is composed by my mother and a sister. My mother's name is Kattya, she work in a bank many hours and my sister's name is Camila, who is a student like me. In a free time i like a read all kinds of books but I prefer novels, poetry and social sciences book. The chilean literature is very good and I really like. My other hobbies are watching films, the great outdoors and go out with friends. Greetings!

Bless

3 comments:

  1. apparently do you like the poetry, you have some favorite poet?

    So long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matias! It's nice to know that you have so many interests, what kind of films do you like? See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have good interests friend!

    ReplyDelete

The Postgraduate studies

Hi bloggers, today I talk about the postgraduate that interest me at the moment. I have really been interested in many program's ...