Friday 18 October 2019

The Postgraduate studies

Hi bloggers,

today I talk about the postgraduate that interest me at the moment. I have really been interested in many program's of postgraduate but this last time I think this would be a good idea. 

"PhD in science, mention in ecology and evolutionary biology." its a program of the Faculty of Science at the Universidad de Chile. This program works investigations lines such as: Ecophysiology, Community ecology, Evolutionary ecology, Ecology and conservation, Phylogeny, Phylogeography and Population Genetics, Hidrobiology, Biogeography and Paleocology. The lines that interest me is a Evolutionary ecology and Hidrobiology. This program of postgraduate is very interesting from the forest area and open up new opportunities for the work.

Other area that interest me for making investigations is the social science area. At the moment I go to some seminary of the Institute of International Study at the University of Chile. In this Institute offer the postgraduate programs such as: "Master's degree of International Study" or "Master's degree of International Strategy and Comercial politics."

The opportunitie of study in other country is remote but is the most interesting and is a challenging task. The country that I think is good for go to a postgraduate is Germany. Many people of this area (forest) go to Germany for studies.

Good Bye!

1 comment:

The Postgraduate studies

Hi bloggers, today I talk about the postgraduate that interest me at the moment. I have really been interested in many program's ...