Wednesday 28 June 2017

Post 7

Hi bloggers,
today I read about 2 favourite websites that use in the career: www.conaf.cl and www.fao.org

CONAF.CL is a website to the National Forest Corporation. In this website I can find the national news about forest theme and that is updated about the law project. Also there is many documents of forest interest, to the market of wood, the government initiatives and the protected species and many others. Is really appropriate to do university works as well as is valid source.

FAO is an international organization dependent to the ONU. In this organization créate publics politics about diet, agriculture and preserve the enviroment. I like this website because I can find datum of international relevance. This website is very taken to the students of forestry to make works.


I recomended visit 2 websites,

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Postgraduate studies

Hi bloggers, today I talk about the postgraduate that interest me at the moment. I have really been interested in many program's ...